Free Bets For Existing Customers
If you’ve been betting online for a while, then you may find that the free bets start to dry up a little – especially the most valuable ones which are given as incentives to sign up with a new bookie. But, we’re not just about the introductory offers here at BettingOffers.org.uk and there are plenty of free bets up for grabs every month, if you know where to look, that is…
- Note: Don’t forget to check out our main free bets list as we add new offers all the time. There may even be one or two from bookmakers you’ve not heard of before.
Regular Bonuses & Loyalty Free Bets
There are actually a number of bookies and betting sites who run loyalty schemes for their valued customers, ranging from a fairly easy weeky fiver to a massive £1k a week for bigger punters. Here’s where you can find them:
This loyalty scheme from ComeOn is a relatively new, but very welcome, addition to our betting arsenal and offers free bets based on the amount you have bet (turnover) in the previous week. The most you can claim is a massive £1,000, but you’ll need to bet £100k to get it. At the lower end of the scale you can get £5 free for betting £100, £25 free for betting £1,000 and various other amounts in between.
It’s important to remember that this promotion is based on turnover, not deposit, wins or losses. So you could, in theory, deposit £10 and bet £100k with it to get the maximum £1k. We’ve written about this offer in more detail here, or head over to the ComeOn website to get started.
The first loyalty scheme we came across was Sky’s who have been running theirs for a few years now. It’s a little easier to claim that ComeOn’s but it is limited to a £5 free bet which you’ll receive when you bet £25 or more in any given week (and again this is turnover not deposits etc..). For full details see the SkyBet website.
Whilst it’s not strictly speaking a guaranteed monthly bonus, in the past few years since 10Bet first came on our radar they’ve been offering it every month without fail – so we think it’s fairly safe to include it in the list.
Up for grabs is a reload bonus, although the amount and percentage match changes from month to month. You need to enter a bonus code to claim the offer, which also changes each month. Check the promotions section of the 10Bet website to see the latest offer and promo code.
Occasional Free Bets
As well as the more dependable weekly and monthly offers listed above, a number of bookies are known for offering free bets at various times – usually around big matches or tournaments. They may not be available all of the time, but they’re definitely worth grabbing when they crop up. We suggest signing up for accounts at the following as they’re usually emailed to eligible customers:
- Bet365 – Bet365 like to offer free in play bets around really big football matches, espeically big derbys. These usually take place as a risk free in play bet when you place a pre-match bet and are worth up to £50.
- BetVictor – BetVictor regularly offer free bets on football, golf, darts.. you name it really. The format varies but usually requires you to place qualifying bets (either in play or pre-match) on various events. Recent offers include a free in play bet when you bet pre-match, a free £10 bet when you bet on the first three days of the Open, and a £10 bet when you place four bets on Saturdays racing. There’s usually something happening each week and this is definitely an account to have if you like your freebies.
- Coral – Similar to BetVictor, Coral offer a wide range of promotions that are hard to predict. Some are straight bet-and-get offers, whilst others are require you to place multiple bets – such as their recent place 5x bets on tennis for a free bet.
- 10Bet – As well as their monthly reload 10Bet have started offering other bonuses with fairly loose requirements. For example, at time of writing they’re offering a £10 free bet when you bet £20 on any sport. They also offer a risk free horse racing bet worth £10, but you can only claim that once.